Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Sick Day


G-R-O-A-N-!

I woke up at 5:30 am, thinkking: Bloody hell, I have a cold!  From then on, every fifteen minutes or so, I would jerk awake, review my symptoms in my head and debate about whether I would be able to go to the market.

Unfortunately not.  My whole body screamed at me to stay in bed and rest, to try to expel this evil illness from my body.

I stayed in bed until noon, and put food in my belly and watched a shitload of Friday Night Lights, The Musketeers, and Mad Men.

I also wrote emails and did some online banking.  (You didn't actually think I could just sit and do nothing, did you?)

It's evening now and my cold symptoms are getting worse.  G-R-O-A-N-!  I think I'll take some cold meds and go to bed early.

Hopefully, I'll feel much better tomorrow ....

No comments: