Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Long, Long Saturday


I'm already very tired and the day has barely started.

One of my new trainees is a smoker and went outside on the balcony before bed to have a cigarette. Unfortunately, she didn't close the balcony door tight enough so the wind kept blowing it open and shut. I think this affected my two cats, because they both jumped on me repeatedly throughout the night. They also fought on my bed too.

In the morning, I had to train the same person to do my Saturday morning routine and then race over to the market to work.

After I leave the market, I'm having dinner with my brother Bruce and his two kids. And, when I get home, I'm expecting Motria to come over and watch TV, or maybe rent a movie.

I need to ask Motria an important question.

No comments: