Friday, July 4, 2014

Dissatifed

Dissatifed, that's how I feel.  Dissatifed, disappointed, and downright grumpy!

Grrrrrrrrrr ...  grumble, grumble ....


Nothing earthshatteringly terrible happened, just, you know, little things that added up.

I went to bed at 3am, couldn't get to sleep until 4am, and then got woken up at 7am by some unknown jerk who texted me nine times!  And then, when I was drifting off to sleep again, I could hear the din of the large metal bins of Zippers being emptied into a garbage truck.

I had so many things I needed to get done, but I only got a third of it all finished.  And, several of my friends told me about some of their bad luck stories: broken teeth, damaged cars, and a cat with pink eye.

Plus, unfortunately, the condo deal still hadn't gone through! (Bloody hell!)  However, the real estate agent confided in me that there was some kind of positive development in this area. My brother pooh-poohed this news away as this was sheer nonsense.  I kind of  wish he hadn't taken this kind of attittude.  I need to remain hopeful that this whole ordeal will be over soon.

Well ... hopefully, things will be better tomorrow!

No comments: