Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Good and Cute Day


I'm in pain from all the shmoozing I did today, so, this won't be a long post.

First, the cuteness factor:


You could hear me squealing, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! all over the market when I saw this cute duo!  But I wasn't the only one who was going nuts over these two.  People kept oohing and awwing over them and taking their picture.  It's funny what melts people's hearts.

And, speaking of melting people's hearts ....


I just heard from the Facebook family grapevine that three days ago my cousin Nathan and his girlfriend Lee had their first child: Connor Lee Morrison.  He's truly a beautiful, precious boy.

Welcome to the world, Connor! May you have a good life where your happiest moments far outweigh your saddest ones.  May you evolve  into a thoughtful, joyous, empathetic person.

I can't wait to meet you, little Connor Lee ...!

No comments: