Sunday, February 24, 2013

So Much Work!

I'm watching Hershey play with his string with great joy and abandon.  I feel envious.  He eats, sleeps, plays, and gets petted and loved every day.  If he fights with Rascal occasionally, it's quick, straightforward, and there's no BS attached.

I want to be a cat.

          No, I don't.  I love writing and doing my art.

                    Yes, I do! 

All cats have to worry about is getting enough food and love.  No money worries for them. No stress/conflict regarding politics, religion, world news.  It's an easy life

                                     No, I don't.  I like getting fired up and passionate about things that matter!

This evening, I need to write emails, design and order cards, put more merchandise on my website and on Etsy, as well as do the employee schedule for the new pay period.  I need to get my papers in order so I can get someone to do my taxes.

No rest for the wicked, as my mother used to say.


Meow  ...!

No comments: