Friday, February 15, 2013

Less of a Stress Ball

Ah, yes, I feel better today.  gtfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHG (that last part was from Hershey)

Yesterday and early this morning I was so stressed out. I don't know if I've ever been so stressed out in my whole life, and boy, that's a long time! The long and the short of it was that the bank account that I keep my Direct Funding money in has been dwindling inexplicably since July, and I have no idea why. I'm very careful to never go over my allotted hours, because I'm afraid of losing the funding. I'm not sure how I could live without having my employees. I would rather die than go back to an attendant program - and I'm not joking when I say this!

Well anyway, I'm supposed to have a $6000 float, and I don't know what happened to it! Every night for about the last three weeks I've been waking up in the middle of the night worrying about it. I hate money problems, they just tear me apart!

So, on Wednesday I'd had enough of worrying and I decided to do something about it. I went to the bank and applied for a line of credit to cover the float. I thought I was going to get it no problem, but the next day they called and told me that only rich bastards with land and stocks can get a line of credit.

Well, then I got a call from CILT, who administers the Direct Funding. They said they had seen from their records that I was having problems. The person kept saying that I must have gone over my hours, and I kept denying it.

So, last night I stayed up until 3am compiling all of my payroll records since July to send to them, and this morning I was relieved to see an email from CILT saying they would help me to fix the problem. Relief!
Before I went to the bank, I emailed my mom's lawyer to find out what was taking so long for him to probate my mom's will. He said the courts were confused because she hadn't put our middle names in the will. Like, did they think my mom had four kids with the same two first names? I love the colour red, but I hate red tape!

No comments: