Friday, June 27, 2008

Hi! Me again, ready to talk about my day.

Well, first of all, Sarah and I didn't meet Jen this afternoon like we usually do. No more weekly filming. No more venting about the injustices of the w0rld. I'll miss that. I'll miss Jen. I'll have to make sure to upload the films we did to YouTube. And, I'll have to make sure to start socking away money so I can visit Jen and Nic in Berkley next year, so we can film and rage against the machine again.

I did have my daily Iced Cap, though. That soothed my ravaged soul, like it usually does. What could be better than cold, caffeinated goodness? Mmmmmm............

Painting, actually, would have been wonderful too. I look at my easel with lustful eyes. It's been so long since I dipped my finger into the coolness of the acrylic paints and started to get lost in the creative process of doing a painting.

Where oh where is my own beloved, paint-splattered wheelchair? I hate the one HME lent to me. It's a bloody lemon and I can't paint in it. Weeks, they said, it'll be fixed sometime within a few weeks. I'll probably go crazy before then!

It's 10pm now, and I hear the Pride festivities going on outside. I'd love to run outside and join the fun, but I have to go to bed because I have to get up at 6am to go to sell my art at St. Lawrence Market.

To bed... and snuggle up to my cats until the dawn comes...

No comments: